After checking my friend's blog pages on a daily basis and LOVING the fact that I was able to feel updated and included in their everyday lives, I thought it was about time to start our own blog. It helped that Sara and Brittany kept saying how easy it was to set up...and they were right. I don't know why I waited this long to get one going! With our newest little addition arriving in only four short weeks, I thought that was a good reason to keep everyone updated with posts and pictures. Anna is going to be here before we know it and I'm sure family and friends will be anxious to hear all the hilarious stories of Dane and I tripping over ourselves trying to pretend like we know what we're doing. :) I will try my best to keep this updated as the weeks pass and Anna makes her way into our world!
First Day of School 2015
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment