Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nakey Time







Anna pooped out of an outfit this evening, so I thought while I had her undressed I'd snap a couple pictures of her in all her rolly polly glory. :) She is so much fun right now, and has started "playing" with her toys and interacting with us and giving us lots and lots of smiles. I could just kiss her all day long!



It makes it that much harder for mommy to be away from her...this is my second week back to work and to be honest, it's been pretty tough. The first couple of days were pretty difficult because Anna was very use to me being there all day and she wasn't taking a bottle very good. So she was crying a lot and was probably hungry though most of the day. But since then, we've noticed a considerable improvement and this week she is being such a good girl for daddy. She's taking her bottles much better drinking almost all of them and is showing daddy a lot more love. They have smiley time all day long. :) Emotionally, I'm hanging in there. I'll admit that I feel guilty for not being there for her during the day and I miss her terribly all day long. I just don't want to miss a minute of her growing up. I look at our friends who have little "babies" who have turned one already and I can't believe it's gone so fast. I'm so scared that I'm going to blink and before I know we're going to be having Anna's first birthday. I just have to treasure the time I do have with her and feel very lucky that Dane does such a wonderful job with her during the day. And he loves it! He loves spending his days with her and it's so great to see their bond growing.

I'm hoping to go next weekend and have Anna's pictures taken...she'll be 3 months old on Monday! I can't believe it. So, I'd like to get her pictures done and maybe a couple family shots too. I'll make sure and post some on here if I can, or I'll email them...let's hope for some smiles out of her!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Jenny, You and Dane are both wonderful parents, and Anna is lucky to have one of you with her all the time. She will grow up to be a secure/loved girl and very secure. I know it is hard to leave her, remember Anna will develop that great bond with her Daddy, too. Now you know the feeling, "you love you child so much it hurts!" such is a mother's love.........I love you MOM

Sara Jones said...

Jen, I hate to tell it to you but your baby already looks so big! What a sweetie! I can't wait to meet her, although she'll be big enough at that point to say, "Hi,my name is Anna Bauersfeld."

Congrats too, you made it through those first tough months. You are great parents!

Diane said...

FROM DAD: Jen--Good luck with your basketball picks. I am also in a pool @ work. I am going with N. Carolina & Memphis in the final. Tennessee looks good,but I don't think they are going to get by NC, they're the powerhouse. Sounds like you three are doing well. Give Anna a big kiss from Grandpa....Love you All..DAD