I had to post a few pictures of Drew as I finally captured a couple of smiles! The second one makes me laugh...I think he kind of looks like a pirate with one eye partially closed and a crooked smile. :) I realize the last picture he's not smiling, but it's still a stinkin' cute picture. His hair is seriously wild!


We've had quite a nice little Saturday so far. I started my day going to the gym at 7:30...that's right people. I have joined a gym for the first time since college!! Back in the day, I actually enjoyed working out and exercising and I'm hoping that eventually I can get back to that place. I just joined a couple weeks ago, and so far I've been pretty good about going and my aching body is proof of that. Summer is one of my motivations...I have some SERIOUS toning up to do before I bare these legs and arms! I'm back to the weight I was before I got pregnant, but that was about 10-15 pounds heavier than where I would like to be, so I have some work to do. That and the fact that I'm still not fitting into my pre-pregnancy jeans. Grrr.
So anyways, after I got home, my family was up and we had a nice morning of playing, chasing, and running wild. After we ate lunch, Anna helped me make chocolate chip cookies (which she is enjoying at this moment) while Drew and Daddy got some cuddle time in. After our baking session, Anna went down for her nap, and I got my turn giving Drew snuggles. We were in the rocking chair and we both snoozed for a little while, while Dane was our working on our fence. We are in the process of replacing it...fun stuff! I'm not sure what this evening has in store for us, but I'm sure it will be more family fun! :)
Tomorrow we are getting together with a big group of friends at a park for a bbq. It's suppose to be one of the only nice days in weeks, so lets hope that holds true! Is anyone else as sick of the rain as we are?! Seriously, it's almost June 1st and it feels and looks like it's the middle of November. I was excited to have a spring baby so that I could be on maternity leave while the weather was nice....here's to hoping that June turns around for us!
Have a great weekend, and Happy Memorial Day!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh how sweet! I can't even believe how big Drew is getting already. The pictures were positively priceless.
He is SO beautiful. And you look great. Good for you for heading back to the gym. I'm going to have Klondike bar.
Post a Comment