We've gotten some great pictures over the last few weeks, and it's about darn time to show them off! :) Here's a couple from around the house:
Here's bubba and his big blue eyes looking quite adorable. He really is a very smiley, giggly baby but for some reason his expression stayed stone cold no matter what I did!
And here he is showing how big he is getting by playing in his big boy toy! We LOVE this jumparoo and so have our kids!
We had about three days where it was absurdly hot outside, and it never cooled off enough upstairs at night, so for about three nights/days, this is where we slept...downstairs in our very cool family room! We were all happy when normal temps returned!
My beautiful Anna girl already showing an appreciation for shoes! She LOVES wearing all my shoes...especially my heels that make the "clicky" sound on our wood floors on the main level!
This is on the 4th of July (you'd never know it by the fact that Anna is in long sleeves and pants) and we had a bunch of friends over for a bbq. Anna wanted her new pool set up, so Daddy made her blow it up all by hersfelf. Okay, I'm kidding, but she did want to help! By the way, I don't think it ever got warmer than 63 degrees that day, but Anna was the first to jump in the pool (after Daddy carried bucket after bucket of hot water outside to make the water not so frigid)!
This is also on the 4th of July, before our friends showed up. Dane insisted on setting up this little tent/house for hte kids to play in. He doesn't know I took this picture, and he'd probably kill me if he did know. It took him SOOOO long to set that stupid thing up. You can tell by the picture that he was kind of struggling. :) The next group of pictures was from our day today at Lakefair. It's the annual fair in downtown Olympia on Capital Lake, and the kids had a BLAST. We met up with four other families and we had such a great time. We spent way too much on all the rides (they are SOOO expensive nad SUCH a rip off), food and games, but when you see the smile on your kid's face and you see how much fun they're having it makes it all totally worth it.
Here's Ches and Jaxson chasing Anna with thier hammers, while she's holding her banana that Daddy won her!
Anna on cloud nine eating her chocolate sundae.
Here's our friends Courney and her boy Jaxson (on the left) and Jodi and her daughter Francheska going down the big slide. Anna and I had just gotten to the bottom, but of course I forgot to give the camera to Dane before heading up to the top.
Anna and Leah (hanging on for dear life) on the air balloon ride. Anna really did have a great time on that ride, despite the look on her face! :)
Anna and Ches going for a canoe ride.
Anna and mommy waiting for the swing ride to start. We had to wait awhile while everyone else got loaded on and Anna kept saying "Higher! Higher!" I told her it hadn't even started yet! Finally she said "I'm all done". Luckily the ride started about 10 seconds later...she definitley got her lack of patience from me! She LOVED this ride!
Here's Ches and Jaxson chasing Anna with thier hammers, while she's holding her banana that Daddy won her!
Anna on cloud nine eating her chocolate sundae.
Here's our friends Courney and her boy Jaxson (on the left) and Jodi and her daughter Francheska going down the big slide. Anna and I had just gotten to the bottom, but of course I forgot to give the camera to Dane before heading up to the top.
Anna and Leah (hanging on for dear life) on the air balloon ride. Anna really did have a great time on that ride, despite the look on her face! :)
Anna and Ches going for a canoe ride.
Anna and mommy waiting for the swing ride to start. We had to wait awhile while everyone else got loaded on and Anna kept saying "Higher! Higher!" I told her it hadn't even started yet! Finally she said "I'm all done". Luckily the ride started about 10 seconds later...she definitley got her lack of patience from me! She LOVED this ride!It was such a wonderful weekend shared with friends and family, but also having some nice downtime with just the four of us. I love weekends like this!

3 comments:
Cute pictures!! The kids are getting so big!! I need to come see them before they graduate high school :)
Jen....love the pictures on the rides....fun times!
Sometimes I look at your blog and realize later that I didn't comment. I loved the picture heavy post, it makes it feel like I'm closer to you than I actually am. The fair looked like a blast. We are looking forward to getting together, your kids look SO BIG, I need to snuggle Drew at least one more time while he's still a baby.
Post a Comment