It was mentioned from my mother the other day that I hadn't posted a new blog in 41 days. I know...it was on my mind every day making me feel guilty that I haven't posted in so long, but then I thought that it was silly of me to feel pressured to blog....so I rebelled and decided to take a break from it for a while. I am on the computer all day at work, and the last thing I want to do at the end of my day is get on the computer some more (well, I like getting on the computer, but for unproductive things like Facebook). :)
But now I'm back! Now I feel overwhelmed with the amount of stuff to report, so instead I'll just post a bunch of pictures, and hope that makes up for the lack of stories. :)
**Please note: You will see Drew's hair DRASTICALLY shorter than it use to be. This would be courtesy of his Daddy. Daddy is not allowed to cut his hair ever again.
Here's Anna at Tolmie State Park on one of our HOT days several weeks back.
Anna with her boyfriends, Brody and Jaxson, digging in the sand and rocks and water. Heaven!
Anna helping Daddy give Bubba his bottle one morning while Mama was at work. She is a very good helper!
Anna going for a spin on her sweet Harley.
Drew being so sweet and adorable.
Here was Bubba's first taste of rice cereal. Anna was eager to help and Drew was eager to eat. He did so good with it!The following pictures are from the most recent trip to my parent's house for a visit:
Out for a walk. :)
Grandpa making Drew laugh with his silly faces.
Grandpa and Anna reading books before bedtime. Anna sure loves her grandparents!
For some reason when I look at this picture, I think "Bubba Gump".
Anna, lovin' her some corn
Drew just chillin' with his buddy Elmo.The following pictures are from our rockin' Labor Day weekend at Lake Mayfield with friends, including the ever fabulous Jones, that made the trek all the way from Spokane! Sara has a camera that I was drooling over all weekend and she let me practice with it...I'm in love! Even thought I have no photography experience, I felt like a pro after some of the pictures I took! :)








6 comments:
Cute pictures Jenny!! The kids are getting so big! I think we need another play date soon :)
So glad you're back, I love all the pictures.
Oh how I love picture posts, they are the best kind. What can I say, beautiful kids, beautiful parents, beautiful grandparents and just a feel good post.
Jenny....you will forever look back at these times and say...
"How did that time go so fast?"
Just love your babies. So much fun. I love how you and Dane have continued to be so active with your friends throughout parenthood. I know you get so much from all your friends and family and the kids benefit so much. It's just great to see.
Oh, AND, I totally get being on the computer all day and then blogging seeming like SUCH a chore. I love your posts whenever they come. :)
Post a Comment