Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bath Time






I know I posted a picture of Anna in the tub on the last post, but we just gave her a bath today and got some more good ones. I just love naked little babies! These pictures show off her beautiful blue eyes, and you can see how curly her hair gets when it's wet...we'll see what it does as she gets older. Daddy was playing around with her hair at one point and gave her a slicked down, old man comb over...it made us giggle. :) The last picture is the first semi-smile that we got on camera...she looks pretty silly. Can you believe those chins?! :)
Enjoy the pics...I'll post more later.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Anna, Sweet Anna!
What a silly girl you are! I love these pictures. Save one of these smiles for Grandma and Grandpa D!
Love ya.........

tara said...

She is so sweet and squeezable! I see so much of Dane in her. Not bad genes to come from. ;-)