Sunday, April 6, 2008

Play date





Today, Anna and I went over to my coworker Madge's house for a play date. Madge's daughter was there with her daughter Hailey who is two weeks younger than Anna. I just had to post pictures of the two of them together because Anna looks like a giant compared to Hailey! I mean seriously...I don't realize how big Anna is until she gets around other babies her age. The other baby that was there is Dillon and I had to post of a picture of him because of his insane amount of hair that he has! He has a full head of gorgeous, silky, curly hair...it's adorable! This little boy is only 6 weeks old and he is already rolling over! Madge told me this, but it's one of those things that you can't believe until you see it! It was a fun afternoon and it was fun to have Anna around babies closer to her age. Our other friends in town have kids that are one and up, so they like to "play" with Anna when they see her. Now Anna is the bigger one and can beat up on the others. :) Just teasing! The last picture is just one that I took the other night in her new Bumbo chair...I know they got recalled last year, but I have no intention of letting her sit in it while it's up on the counter or something like that...what's wrong with people?

Anna has her four month appointment at the end of this month and I'm super anxious to see how much she weighs and how long she is. My baby is growing so fast.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh, My gosh,,,Anna you are a little BUBBA! What a doll! I am really anxious to see you next weekend...save some smiles for Grandma D.... Love and kisses!

Nancy said...

Bubba -- Porker -- Looks like my babies way back when...guess it's the family genes Jenny!

Glad to hear all is well with the little jewel of the family. Love her lots!

Nancy

Sara Jones said...

It'll be fun to see Anna and Dane together because it seems like they are about the same size. Dane could live off of his second chin for a week! Anna looks like she will be a great beauty. :-)

Do you like that Bumbo seat? (Is that what it's called?) I want to get one for my little Danish.