Every parent wants their children to test "off the charts", right? Well, our Anna did just that today! We took her to her 4 month appointment today and she weighed in at a whopping 17 lbs (the scale was going back and forth between 16 lbs 16 oz and 17 lbs, so the nurse rounded up) and she is 25 1/2 inches long!! That's in the 90th percentile for length and off the charts for weight! :) Mommy and Daddy were so proud! Tonight, Dane said "so, does that mean that if there was a room full of 100 4 month old babies that Anna would be the fattest?" He did also say that she would be the most beautiful, which is very true. That made up for the smart ass comment. :) Everything looks great and she was a trooper through her immunizations. She crying pretty hard while getting them, but we were able to soothe her easier this time (compared to her 2 month appt.). Althought, that really must have taken it out of her because she slept pretty much all day today. Her appt. was at 9:30 this morning and she fell asleep on the way home and we got her home at 10:15 and put her down for a nap. I kept texting Dane from work asking how she was feeling and he kept replying "still sleeping". She didn't wake up until 3:15!! And that's because Dane kind of woke her up to eat! Then she was up for a couple of hours until I got home, then was ready for another nap, then woke up to eat and played for a little bit and was in bed at 7:30 and has been alseep since. We figured it out and she was only awake for about 4 1/2 hours today!!! Poor thing was just exhausted from her tramatic doctor's appointment. :) I've attached a picture of her with her war wounds.
The second picture is one that our friends Zach and Joanna took while they were visiting this weekend...I lOVE it, I think she looks so sweet! :) Zach and Joanna live in Port Townsend and are expecting their first baby in August...another little boyfriend for Anna! We are very excited for them and also at the prospect of them moving to the Olympia area soon after the baby is born...we're keeping our fingers crossed!
Okay, I've got to wrap this up because the new episode of "The Hills" is about to start and that is my guilty pleasure that I indulge in every Monday night. I can't believe I just admitted that...it's somethign that I'm not proud of, but I just can't stop. :)



3 comments:
Anna,
I love your pink bandaids, but I will bring you some "Barney" bandaids when Grandma comes to visit next!... You look like such a little girl in your 2nd picture sitting up...My aren't you a strong little one!
Love, Grandma D
Jenny--she is so so cute! Ha, I thought Louesa was a chart-topper at 4 months, but Anna has out done her by a full pound!
Thanks for the photos--keep 'em coming!
Hey Dane and Jenny,
I'm sure Dane meant to say "healthiest" of the 100 babies. She's gonna be a heartbreaker! Happy Mother's Day Jen, you guys take care,
Uncle Donny
Post a Comment