Saturday, August 9, 2008

This is what 6:00 a.m. looks like


Look at my teeth in this picture!!!! I'm such a big girl!!

Since Anna was up at an obscene hour this morning, it was mama's turn to get up with her. Poor daddy worked until 11:30 last night and then he has to be up and at work again this morning at 8:30. Yuck! At least I get to play with a cute baby.

Anyways, I just thought I'd take a few pictures of her playing this morning...doesn't she look darling in her pj's? I seriously have to restrain myself from not buying a pair of pajamas for her every time I'm in a store. I just think they are so cute! Unfortunately (not really) Anna is growing out of all of her clothes so I've had to do some shopping lately. :) On to 9 month and 12 month stuff! This girl is growing like a weed.

Notice the smiles in these pictures...I don't know why, but lately when I put the camera up to take a pictures she's all smiles. We'll see how long it lasts...it's probably just gas. Anyways...just thought we'd say good morning to you all!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Anna, You look darling no matter what time of the day it is...just tell Mommy you were excited to get your day started (playing with her). Jen those times go so quickly. Love em....

MOM

Jules said...

Jen, first of all congratulations on the job! That is positively phenomenal that you got picked out of everybody. I'm not surprised though, they'd have been inane not to have hired you.

AND, that baby of yours gets cuter and more charming by the day. Those pictures of her in her jammies are maybe the cutest I've seen so far and there have been a LOT of really cute ones. I love all you girls blogs!