I know this is coming a bit late, but I thought I would give a recap to our great weekend. We headed over to Pasco to visit my brother and his family on Friday and came home late Sunday night. Thankfully I took Monday off from work to recoup...boy did I need it!
We had a wonderful weekend playing with our four nieces (ages 2 to 14), eating good food made by my wonderful husband, playing rock band and enjoying the company. The youngest, Savannah turned 2 on Sunday, so we were fortunate to be there for her birthday party. She got so excited about all of her presents but was not too excited when Anna tried helping herself to them! For the most part, the two of them were inseperable all weekend and played pretty well together, but they both had a hard time sharing with each other. Their house is full of toys and of course they both wanted to play with the same baby stroller at the same time, or wanted to look at the same book at the same time. :) Besides that though, there were lots of hugs and kisses to each other...it was pretty adorable!
Here are some pictures to capture our action packed weekend...I know there are A LOT of pictures, but there were just too many cute ones to leave them out!


Anna and Savannah...two peas in a pod for the weekend!
Savannah on her awesome new slide she got for her birthday...Anna is patiently waiting for her turn and we had a hard time with sharing with this one!
Speaking of a hard time sharing... :) Savannah is not happy that Anna is trying to take away her toy...it looks like Anna's going in for a hug, but I'm pretty sure it was to push Savannah!
Samantha and their dog Sadie...I should have gotten a close up of Sadie...she looks JUST like my childhood dog, peaches!
Gotta love gift bags and tissue paper...I think she enjoyed those more than the adorable outfits we bought her!
Savannah on her sweet new ride wearing her new birthday dress...she will undoubtedly pick up the guys with that trike!
Sunday afternoon at the Riverfront park...huge playground, lots to do, and lots of places to get lost!
Shandra going for a ride
Our little wanderer...
Shyanne, Sammie, Savannah and Shandra "helping" the birthday girl use her new markers
The big 2 year old...mmm, chocholate cake!!
Sissies loving each other...for the moment. :)











2 comments:
Loved all the pictures! Savannah is two, wow. It's such a cliche but KIDS GROW UP SO FAST! I met a woman from church at the grocery store yesterday and she asked where my baby was. I gestured to Dane and her jaw dropped. "THAT'S YOUR BABY!?!?!" I think she was still looking for a two month old in an infant seat.
Looks like a great weekend was had by all. Oh, and I your new header picture.
Jen,
So nice of you and Dane to make the effort to visit the Pasco gang. Those will be memories you will always have!
Post a Comment