Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Going in after him

We will be heading to the hospital tomorrow morning (Thursday) to be induced and to meet this little guy. I have mixed feelings about being induced, but I'm trying not to be hard on myself, so some encouraging words would be helpful! :)

One of the main reasons we want to do it is because Dane is off work right now (yeah, we kind of planned poorly) and we kind of feel like it's wasted time. There's a good chance that if I wait for it to happen naturally, it could be into next week, and that would put Dane back to work and me with no husband home in the evenings. This way, Dane can be there in the hospital and then be at home for a couple of days before having to go back to work. I'm desperatly hoping that since he has a deadline, baby Drew will decide to come on his own tonight! I was a week late with Anna and we had a date to be induced, and my water broke three hours before we were scheduled to be in the hospital. Let's hope for the same from her brother!

I'm having a hard time concentrating on this post, so instead of rambling I'm going to end it here. :) I'm off to double check my hospital bag, and make lists of things to do. Stay tuned over the weekend for pictures of our little man!!!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh wow! Best of luck! I tried calling you today, trying to take advantage of your maternity leave before baby arrives!

Seriously, best of luck tomorrow -- sending good thoughts your way.

Angela said...

Good Luck Jenny, praying for a smooth delivery! can't wait to hear the stats!