I came home from work on Friday to find Anna dressed in her "tennis outfit" as daddy calls it. I had to share pictures because she looks so adorable...and her leg rolls are out of control, aren't they? :) I could just squeeze them all day.
These pictures are taken on our new camera that we just bought. It was my Mother's Day present and I am LOVING it so far. Our other one was getting old and would just stop working right as you were about to take a picture. Plus after you took a picture, it would take about 10 seconds before you could take another one. So much for Kodak moments. But now we have a wonderful new camera which means even more pictures to share on our blog! :)
We celebrated Mother's Day today since Dane works tomorrow afternoon. We had his Mom and Dad over for a nice brunch...Dane prepared made-to-order omelets and Kevin brought over sticky buns that he made all by himself. It was all delicious. Unfortunately, Anna had a pair of her cranky pants on today and was feeling very stuck on being with mommy. I read online that around 4 months old is when babies can experience seperation anxiety and I think that's coming into play for Anna. Hopefully it doesn't last too long.
Happy Mother's Day tomorrow to all the Mom's out there...I hope you are all properly spoiled!




1 comments:
Happy 1st Mother's Day, Jen!
Such a great time in your life.
Anna looks adoreable as always.
Love to you all........MOM
Post a Comment