
Grandpa and Anna being silly! She adores him!
Happy Birthday to me!
Morning cuddles! No judging...this is me pre-shower and no makeup!
Getting ready for the tub...look at those rolls!

I love this picture...Daddy is adoring his little girl. :)
We spend this last weekend in Portland at my parent's place and celebrated my 29th birthday. Yes, you heard that right...one more year and I am going to be a 30 year old! Why does that sound so wrong. I feel like I'm not getting any older, but everyone around me is! I guess I'd better come to terms with reality. :)
We had a wonderful and relaxing time visiting and playing with Anna. :) On Saturday, my dad and Dane went to a Portland football game while us girls went shopping at Kohl's. :) I think we got the better end of that deal. My mom had a coupon for an additional 30% our entire order (sales items included!) and I got a couple of steals! I got a beautiful cashmere argyle sweater (regular $99) for about $30! And I bought Dane a nice Christmas present and got one heck of a deal on it as well. Gotta love great deals! Kohl's has become a favorite of mine ever since we got one in Lacey about a year ago...I must say though, shopping in OR is glorious...no tax, so it's like getting an additional 8.6% off of everything!
We got home from my parent's house early Sunday afternoon and we just lazed around and didn't do too much else. It was a nice way to end the weekend of traveling. Then it was to work for just one day and then another day off! Score! It was very nice...my supervisor had made me brownies for my birhtday and brought in some ice cream as well, and our department celebrated my birthday Monday afternoon. I love my coworkers!
Today, Dane had some work to do to prepare for a catering event on Friday, so my bear and I got to hang out for the day. We lazed around in our pj's all morning and after her nap we took off for a couple of errands. We stopped in at my old office and said hello (since they had to work...ha ha Madge!) and it is always great seeing them. Then we went to Target...another of my favorite places. :) This evening I went to my friend Allisha's baby shower and got to ooh and ahhh over lots of cute baby things. They are having a baby boy at the end of January and she got all sorts of darling things. It started making me really want a boy! No rush though... :)


3 comments:
I LOVE all of Anna's rolls. She is such a sweet baby, thanks for coming in to visit, I'm glad I had to work just because you guys came in. (Geez.... how sappy is that)
You're going to be 30 in a year. No worries, I'll be 40 in 3. I know what you mean about everyone else getting older. I don't feel a day over 25. Hope we can get together on Sunday :)
Jen, I have been meaning to post about all of the talking Anna is doing. Are you aware of how advanced it is to be putting two words together?? They will ask you if she is doing that at her TWO YEAR appointment. Start saving your pennies because Harvard here she comes! :-)
It sounds like your birthday was wonderful. You deserve it. I hope you had some bacon pizza from Little Caesars in our honor.
Jen. What a treat having you, Dane and Anna here! My little girl is such a wonderful young lady! Don't spend time fretting about your age...just enjoy each year. Love you all! MOM
Post a Comment