How cute is she?! :) We're going to have a walker on our hands before we know it!
Yea Anna!!!! Grandma is soooooooo proud of you...Love the pony tails!G-MA
She looks like she's going to run before she walks!Her pig tails are awesome.
Now how could have that been any cuter. What a little doll phase and I too think the pig tails are fabulous. I can't believe she's going to be a year old in just 3 weeks or so. Doesn't seem possible.
She is the cutest!!!Auntie Karen
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yea Anna!!!! Grandma is soooooooo proud of you...Love the pony tails!
G-MA
She looks like she's going to run before she walks!
Her pig tails are awesome.
Now how could have that been any cuter. What a little doll phase and I too think the pig tails are fabulous. I can't believe she's going to be a year old in just 3 weeks or so. Doesn't seem possible.
She is the cutest!!!
Auntie Karen
Post a Comment