Here's another preview of our big girl showing off her her mad walking skills. It's going to be a couple more weeks before Grandma and Grandpa get to see Anna so I thought I show the progress she's making. Anna LOVES being able to walk and is very determined in each and every effort. She loves expoloring, climbing stairs, getting into cupboards and throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way.
This second video is pretty hilarious. I was upstairs putting away laundry when I heard Anna laughing and snorting so I came downstairs to see what was going on. This is what I found...
3 comments:
Anna! What a joy you are! Jenny, it warms my heart to see her mess up your room with toys...welcome to parenthood! Someday you will be sitting in your clean, tidy little home and wondering, "wouldn't it be nice to have those kid messes again?" Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple weeks...Grandma & Grandpa
That was adorable, thanks for sharing! There is something about that 1 year old giggle...makes me giggle too! :)
Um . . . you need to post something new. Even I have posted something more recently! I need to see pictures of Anna! (oh, and you and Dane, too :))
Post a Comment