Here are some pictures that my mom shared with me from our fantastic day together on Saturday. Thanks again for making the drive to share the day wiht us Mom! We love you!
This picture is actually from Sunday at Dane's parent's house, but isn't her new dress daddy bought her adorable? :)
Kodak moment on her new slide that Grandma and Grandpa bought for her!
Naked as a jaybird enjoying a little Pirate's Booty on the kitchen floor...what could better?
Butt crack shot :)
Looking too cool for school with mommy's sunglasses on
"Look at my new ball Grandma brought for me!" (Seriously adorable picture!)
Grandma and the bear
"How does this thing work?"
"Never mind! I figured it out!"
First Day of School 2015
10 years ago
4 comments:
Cute, cute girl! I agree, I LOVE the ball picture. And I'm jealous of Anna's slide. Our neighbors have one just like it and we are constantly in their yard playing with it.
Happy Mother's Day!
Boy do I agree with Brittany Jenny. ALL the pictures are priceless but the one of her holding that ball is too cute for words!
Love the pictures, it's about time you posted some new ones of your little cutie!!! Give her hugs for me
She's a doll of course.... Do you know how hard it is to find a decent ball these days?
Love ya, Grandma
Post a Comment