I don't have too much time to write up a new blog, or that much to say for that matter, but I thought I'd update with some pictures at least!
These are from the past couple weekends...two weekends ago we were in Yakima for my family reunion and had a BLAST! We had a full weekend of family events planned, from bbq's, swimming, brunch and just catching up with one another...nothing better! We even managed to squeeze in a visit with Sara and her fam as well as Brittany and hers. As always it was so great to see all of them and got me all hyped up for our girls weekend in October! Sadly, my camera was acting up while at Sara's house so I don't have photos to document it...I dropped it in water a few weeks ago and it's never been the same. :(
I've also included a few pictures from this weekend. Dane and I took Anna to a great little creek at a local park that is shallow and clean and Anna had a blast playing in the water. It was a great find! We are getting geared up to take off on Friday for our weeks vacation to the central Oregon coast and are really looking forward to a week away as a family.
Anna loved this little baby pool (brought for an infant!)
Cousins...Anna, Savannah, and Sammi
Our family
Just us girls
Mmmm...mac and cheese...one of her favorites!
Me and my man
Grandpa, me and Anna...that lifejacket lasted about .2 seconds...she hated it.
Daddy and daughter in the creek
So pretty there
Capturing a quick pic










2 comments:
I love picture posts. I'm so excited to see you again in just a few short weeks. Enjoy your much deserved vacation!
Nothing like a fun creek to squish the toes in the mud.... see you soon. MOM
Post a Comment