Here are some pictures from our fabulous Thanksgiving weekend...details below. :)
The kiddos doing a little coloring at Nana's house...quite the artists!
Here's the crew....I'll be darned if we could get a picture of Anna actually looking AT the camera.
Anna, Myla, and Cole pretending to sleep while snoring.
I kept asking Anna to look up and say "cheese". So with her most annoyed face she obliged.
Here's Anna at my parent's house with her new grocery cart that Grandma and Grandpa gave her for her "early birthday" present. :)
Grandma and Anna in bed watching "Annabelle's Wish". If you don't have that movie, GO BUY IT! It's a tradition for us to watch it EVERY Christmas season, and we cry every time. :)
Out for a walk in the neighborhood...she loved the neighbor's lights!
"Grandpa, get your car out of the way...me and Elmo have some shopping to do!"
Playing in the back of Grandpa's truck.
Just being adorable. My girl LOVES taking her shirt off...should I be worried?I know this update is about a week overdue now, but I still had to share about our wonderful holiday weekend. Dane and I both had Thurs. and Fri. off, which is rare and it was quite a treat! We headed over to Dane's parent's house on Thursday for Thanksgiving along with his brother and family. We had tons of great food to graze on as well as a delicious meal with all the trimmings. The kids had a great time playing and creating their own games...it's so fun to see them play together as they get older. We were over there pretty much all day and then came home and crashed in a turkey coma. Thanks for a wonderful holiday Nana and Papa!
Friday afternoon we took off for my parent's house for the weekend. It was such a nice and relaxing couple of days and it was wonderful to see my parents. They had a great time doting on Anna all weekend, taking her outside for walks, playing games, watching movies, & giving her lots of snacks. :) I got to sleep in (thanks Grandma!) and take some naps which was divine. Dane and I took off for a couple of hours on Saturday to go see "The Blind Side". What a FANTASTIC movie! Such a feel good movie...if you haven't seen it, you MUST! There was a lot of football being watched all weekend and again, lots of eating! My mom and I got away one evening to do a little shopping of the sales. I got Anna's birthday present and picked up a few small items for Christmas for she and Dane. It wasn't much considering all the sales going on, but to be completely honest, I'm just not much of a shopper. I was tired after about 10 minutes. It might have to do with the ginormous belly I seem to already have. I swear, there must be three in there, given how big I feel already. And this little guy is a mover and a shaker! He is constantly doing cartwheels and jumping around in there!
It was great to be spoiled by my mommy and daddy for a weekend, and we were sad to see our four day weekend come to an end. But another weekend is just two days away! We have big plans of getting our Christmas tree this Saturday as well as getting Anna's 2 year pictures done. I would like some family shots and Christmas shots as well. I am TOTALLY stressing out about how this is going to go. Anna has been a huge stinker the last two days, and I am envisioning a major tantrum in the studio. Here's to hoping I'm wrong!
3 comments:
OMG!!! Look at all of Anna's Hair, it's beautiful... Well so is she, but sheesh she's got hair.
Glad you had a great time with your family.
I always love the updates. Family is the best!
you should post a picture of your belly. Mine is made of mostly turkey and stuffing and pie. With a 1 oz. baby.
It made me so happy to have Anna share our traditional "AnnaBelle's Wish" movie, Jen....girls are great! I cried, but saw no tears on her cheeks...give her time.
Post a Comment