




We had a wonderful Fourth of July in Beaverton at my parent's house. Jason and his family came to our house Thursday night with all the girls and we had a fun slumber party that night! :) It was so great to see the girls...it always feels too long in between. I wish the drive to the Tri-Cities wasn't so long so we could see them more often.
We all got up Friday morning and headed to my parent's house. We had a fun filled weekend which included some swimming in the kiddie pool, which eventually evolved into a water fight. There was LOTS of eating (bbq hot dogs and hamburgers one night and bbq ribs and chicken the next!) and grazing the whole weekend, and my parents broke out their new fire pit for occassion and we roasted marshmallows and has smores before watching our 4th of July fireworks. My dad, brother and Dane put on a good show for the rest of us! Saturday we took a trip over to a go cart track and we had a blast. These weren't just measly little go carts...we're talking some seriously fast cars that required helmets! I took Samantha in mine and we had a great time! Dane and I and Anna left Saturday night at Anna's bedtime because we had to be back Sunday morning for Dane to work. All in all, it was a wonderful weekend...it's always special to get the whole family together like that!
First Day of School 2015
11 years ago
2 comments:
Jen,
Great weekend! I love your little photo show...haven't figured that out in the bloggin' yet...
Love, Kisses to Anna Girl...
Grandma D
Jenny,
love the slideshow! Your little Anna is so precious. This is so much fun watching her grow up even though I've never met her I feel like I know her! I too would love to meet you sometime...maybe at Sara's sometime?
oh yea and I don't have any tricks on how to get Grace to smile for the camera, I just got lucky with her...my boys didn't always ham it up as well. Especially tyler, he went through a phase where if I got the camera out he put on the fakest, cheesiest smile you can imagine! :) kids, got to love them!
Post a Comment