We were in Yakima this past weekend for Sara's sister Lianna's wedding. Not only was it special because it was one of the Montgomery girls, who are all like sisters to me, but she married Matt Sackmann, one of our dear friends from high school. What a perfect reason to celebrate! Matt and Lianna looks stunning on their big day and they were both beeming up on that alter. It was so much fun to see all of our friends from high school (a mini reunion, only to be followed by our actual 10 yr reunion in two weeks!)
Dane, Anna and I stayed with Tara and Mike at her mom's house and we had a great time. They have a pool there so we all hung out around the pool Saturday before the wedding and Anna went swimming for the first time and loved it! Dane and I took turns bobbing around with her in the water and she insisted on splashing the water constantly with her hands. It was so cute to watch...she looked so pleased with herself. :)
Again, Dane was a wonderful husband and after we ate dinner at the reception and Anna was ready for bed, he took her back to the house so I could enjoy the rest of the reception with my friends. We danced up a storm and had lots of laughs! We finished off the weekend going out to breakfast with all our friends Sunday morning and then Dane, Anna and I went to a friends bbq in Seattle. We had to be back in town so Dane could work at 3:30, so it was a whirlwind of a day. We are still not caught up on our sleep and I have yet to unpack and do laundry. That was on my list for tonight, but it looks like it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Off to bed for me soon!
I tried uploading pictures from the weekend and blogger won't let me do it right now. I will try to post them later or maybe tomorrow. I got some really cute ones of Anna in her swimsuit!!
First Day of School 2015
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment