
Here are a few pictures from our weekend in Yakima...Lianna looked absolutely beautiful and Aubrey and Nathan did a wonderful job...they are so adorable. There's a few pictures ofAnna's first swimming experience...how cute does she look in her swimsuit and hat?! She loved the water and especially liked to splash daddy! :)
Unfortunately my camera didn't make it out too much at the wedding and reception...we were a little preoccupied carrying Anna around and I was so focused on the fact that it was about 100 degrees at the reception and I had sweat beads running down my back. It never quite felt like a kodak moment. :) Then when Dane took Anna home to go to bed, I forgot to get the camera out of the diaper bag. I'm hoping a couple of the girls send me some pictures from the night (hint hint) so I can steal them. :) Thanks Sara for the above pics of the wedding. :) I'll post more if I receive some more.






1 comments:
Jen,
I love the music you have attached to your blog. You MUST show me how to do that. I love Anna's bikini, even better I love the hat!
KISSES>>>>>>>>Grandma D
Post a Comment